Credit Card Processing- Credit Store- Metromedia
The tools below are geared to help you rebuild your score. We do not believe in Tradeline usage, we do not believe in credit repair. Your credit score is a TRACK RECORD- it is not something you can just hide or make go away.
1. Get a copy of your credit report and view it carefully. Any discrepancies should be dealt with as soon as possible.
2. Pay your bills EARLY by at least one week, NEVER pay late.
3. Get on a fast track to pay off all collections then ask the collections company to remove or report positive.
Metromedia Funding Solutions LLC recommends you check these tools out!
Self Credit Re-builder- Rated 4.8 out of 5 by over 10,000 users, and average score increase has been +52 points in 55 days average!
- You apply for and open a credit builder loan at a bank, credit union or through Self. A credit union may also call this type of loan a share secured loan (being secured by your savings account).
- When your application is granted, the financial institution moves the loan proceeds you were approved for into a separate account, usually a savings account or certificate of deposit (CD). The loan amount tends to be between $300 and $1,000, though some banks offer credit builder loans as high as $2,500.
- You then begin making your monthly payments for the predetermined amount of time (the loan term). The loan term can be as short as six months or as long as six years.
- The bank, credit union or service provider reports your monthly payment activity to one or more of the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion). A credit bureau generates a credit rating (also known as a credit score, based on your history of using credit).
- Once the loan balance reaches zero, the service provider unlocks the CD or savings account and returns the total money the borrower paid, minus any interest and administrative fees.
Make your utilities report to your credit! Metromedia Funding Solutions customer rating 4.2 out of 5 stars
**** services are available and we can help you on a case -by-case basis and show you steps that you can take to make your utilities show up on your credit report. Contact us today for a free consultation.